11.18.2014

TIL YOU KNOW THAT YOU WONT RUN AWAY



BLACK CROP TOP: CHARITY SHOP/ BIBA - SIMILAR @ MISSGUIDED
PLEATED TENNIS SKIRT: *GLAMOROUS
FLUFFY PINK COAT: *LILYLULU FASHION
THIGH HIGH PLATFORM BOOTS: BOOHOO (out of stock) SIMILAR @ RIVER ISLAND ASOS ALTERNATIVE FOOTWEAR EBAY

Its official, I am starting a thigh high boot collection. I don't care if people think they're provocative and shouldn't see the light of day, they look fab and I want to be fab so I am going to wear them and look fab whilst wearing them because they are fab. I wore these to the Motel Rocks party last week and everyone was like "oh my god how can you walk in those" and the answer is: I have trained long and hard, there have been many struggles, and there are still struggles to over come, but now, I can walk successfully on flat surfaces while wearing these boots. I I have achieved so much! In all seriousness, if you want to wear these boots out, I advise you wear flats to wherever you're going and then pop them on when you get there, thats what I do haha! Or just buy flat thigh-highs.. they're so much of a statement that you don't really need the heel on them! I got them from Boohoo last year, so unfortunately they don't stock them anymore, but I've found a few similar ones online and linked to them, I absolutely loveee the River Island boots, I need them in my life but I am too poor :'(

I'm also wearing my Lily LuLu coat again, as I said in my last post featuring this coat, I'm still wearing it every day! Its so warm, which is kinda perfect seeing as I am always so cold. Also I can literally just wear a tshirt with this coat over the top in this super cold weather! Normally I have to wear like ten cardigans under normal coats, yay for warmness!!

Also just wanted to let everyone know I've uploaded lots to my Depop and reduced everything apart from what I've posted today to £10 or less!!

18 comments:

  1. you are so damn pretty!

    xo
    mondodellamoda.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. dream coat and fur combination <3 your collection of fluffy coats so far is perfect

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look, I looove the boots! <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. so amazing! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I absolutely adore these pictures.
    This skirt is adorable and the shoes are killer.

    <a href="http://www.kindoflovely.com”>www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look. The boots a looking damn cool.

    Best wishes
    Kat
    www.heartandsoulforfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post and thanks for share any way . I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like Customer Care Number

    ReplyDelete
  8. What else is there to say but FAB!! Hehe. You strut proudly in those thigh highs girly, in the right context they're definitely more fashion and less provocative xx
    curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com ����

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. DAMN, such a great coat and these shoes :O

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable look, nice inspiration of 60's / 70's , I 'm fan of the platform over the knee boots , the coat and the skirt are a nice idea .. Great tastes ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this cute look! You look great x

    ncavien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete